Search This Blog

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Another Pretty Good Week

The miles continue to pile up as my running streak approaches 100 days.  It's been fun to watch my average miles per day slowly climb since the first of the year.  Now at 9.2 for 2013.  I'm feeling pretty good even after consecutive 80 plus weeks and some aggressive racing.  I feel ready for more miles and think this could be the cycle where I finally break 100 miles in one week.  It's not real important, but think it would be kinda cool.

I transitioned to all morning runs this week, even if the weather isn't cooperating.  I do have to get up earlier, so I can still get my mid week long run in and not be late for work.  Pesky job!  I raced again this week, a small, local and VERY hilly 7 miler.  I won my AG and was 12th overall with a 44:35.  Yay, another confidence builder!

Happy Running!
Rick

No comments:

Post a Comment