Search This Blog

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Continued Progress



Another 50 plus mile week and some more faster runs, as I think this running 7 to 9 miles per day with only one day off if paying dividends. While we have a long way to go in the speed department, I certainly feel encouraged by this week's pace. Practically all my runs turned into progression runs and its nice to feel like an 8 minute pace is easy. My track workout on Saturday was 8 x 600m at 5k pace and I kept them between 6:30 and 6:20 pace. Even thoughed I bombed on the last one, I felt encouraged by the leg turnover and increased fluidity. Ended the week with 12.5 in snow flurries!




Probably back off a little this week, as the following week I have my first fitness test. The Chaska Turkey Trot. Also running a trail race on Wednesday with Malena.

No comments:

Post a Comment