Search This Blog

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ho Hum!

The week after the marathon or any big goal race is kinda like the first week of January.  The Holidays are over and things can seem rather bleak and ho-hum.  There was so much time and effort focused on one goal that you seem a little lost afterward.  I did get out the door for a few runs, but they were rather lackluster and not much fun.  Plus its been unusually warm, so you lose some of that early autumn vibe.  The rest has felt good though and now I can set my sights on Rocky's Run Cross Country 8K.  Perhaps will get some nicer weather for the final race of the Grand Prix.  It looks like I might me winning my age group this year!

Congrats to my marathon clinic crew.  Annette hit her goal pace of 4:15 and everyone finished happy and healthy.  Now its on to BQ!!!

Been enjoying my new favorite band of the week!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwB-iVAfnMo&feature=related

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment